1 1/2 cups sugar
1/3 cup water
1 tbsp corn syrup
4 tbsp butter
1 tsp vanilla
1 tsp baking soda
- In a bowl put the vanilla, butter and baking soda (you don’t need to mix them though).
- In a saucepan heat the sugar, water and corn syrup.
- Wait a while and stir the sugar, eventually it will bubble and change colour.
- When it becomes golden, turn off the heat and quickly stir in the butter stuff.
- Once all is mixed together add the nuts.
- Spread onto a cooking sheet (make sure to spread it as thin as possible).
- Wait until it is rock hard. Then eat.