Skip to the content
- I already knew that sumo was amazing, but seeing it live took it to the next level. Truly the sport of kings.
- The sushi at Tsukiji market is very good, but it would help to have some reference point besides 100 yen kaiten-sushi.
- Capsule hotels are great and probably the best option for someone travelling on their own (for bigger groups use a love hotel).
- The egg-shaped building previously seen in Barcelona and London is here as well. Something is up.
- Tokyo looks better at night.