Makes about 30 cookies.
- 3/4 cup butter, soft
- 1 1/4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 3 tbsp water
- 1 egg
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup flour
- 3/4 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 3 cups oats
- In a large bowl cream butter and sugar.
- In small bowl beat egg, water and vanila.
- Add egg mixture to sugar mixture.
- In other bowl combine flour, baking soda and cinnamon.
- Add into sugar mixture.
- Mix in oats.
- Place on greased cookie sheet and bake at 350F for 12-15 minutes.
- You can add 1 cup chocolate chips or raisins to add a little extra to the cookies. Add them before adding the flour mixture.
- If you make the cookies flat they will be crispy, if you leave them thick they will be chewy.